Purpose of obtaining ｐｅｒｓｏｎａl information
This site may ask the customers to provide personal information such as e-mail addresses, names, addresses, credit cards information, etc. through registering for membership, purchasing the products, applying for gifts and prizes, and cooperating with online surveys to improve the quality of the website, only for the purpose of the followings;
1. To provide the services, such as delivery of ordered products and delivery of e-mail newsletter.
2. To obtain statistical data to take measures to provide higher quality services to customers.
Secure control of personal information
In order to properly manage personal information, this site will take necessary measures to implement safety measures and to strictly control personal information, such as maintaining a security system and establishing an internal control system.
Use of personal information
In principle, this site shall use the personal information of the customers within the scope of the “Purpose of obtaining personal information” described above, and if it is used outside of the scope, the consent of the customers shall be obtained in advance.
Disclosure or provision of personal information
This site will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1. If this site has obtained your consent in advance.
2. When this site discloses or provides the personal information to the subcontractor companies, to the extent necessary for performing the services desired by the customers.
This site entrusts the necessary information to the following subcontractor companies for their work. These companies are obligated to keep personal information confidential and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
1. For the product delivery services: orderer name, delivery destination information, shipping product information
– Yamato Transport Co., Ltd.
– Japan Post Co., Ltd.
2. For the credit card payment services: credit card information and order information
– Stripe, Inc.
3. When disclosing or providing statistical data in a form that cannot identify an individual.
4. When the company who concludes an obligation of non-disclosure, prohibition of re-offer, and sharing responsibility in the event of an accident, discloses or provides personal information to a third party who is guaranteed the same handling as this site.
5. When the site receives a request for disclosure with a legal obligation from a court, prosecutor, police, or other judicial or administrative authority.
6. When the site reasonably determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, property, safety, etc. of this site or a third party.
Correction, suspension of use of personal information
If you wish to correct or suspend the use of personal information, please contact us from the inquiry page. We will respond promptly after confirming your identity.
* This site also provides a “Confirmation and Change of Registration Information” page so that you can check that the personal information registered by the customer is accurate and up-to-date, and that you can update the information at all time.
Please note that when you contact us with your information, we may confirm your identity.
Scramble Co., Ltd.
3-14-2 Nakanoshima, Tama-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 214-0012, Japan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Business hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm JST)